James;468955 Wrote:
> In the web interface, iTunesUpdate appears in the 'extras' section.
> I haven't upgraded my Controller yet, I'm not sure if that still
> works.
>
> So, it sounds like the plugin hasn't installed properly for you.
> How did you have it installed before - manually or with the Extension
> Downloader?
> I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling first.
> If that doesn't help, take a look in the log file for any errors...
>
> James
> NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy, and notify sender. Sender
> does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email
> is prohibited when received in error. We may monitor and store emails to
> the extent permitted by applicable law.

I installed it manually. I was unable to use the extension downloader;
I added the link to your repository, but the only pluggin that showed up
was the Party Shuffle. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and now I view
and set the ratings in the web interface. Still doesn't seem to be any
way to do it from the controller.
Thanks!

--
tripster67