Anyone else having trouble with Album Review 2.8.2 and Biography 2.8.3
after updating?

After restarting, I no longer have the context menus anywhere (SBC,
iPeng, or SB3) or the usual links on the default web UI.  On the new
plugins page it says they are installed, but it appears like that they
are not.  Under Settings > Advanced, there is not even a settings page
in the web UI.  It is like the plugins are not really there even though
the extension downloader (new plugins page) says they are installed.

I tried removing them and re-installing both pulgins with the same
result.

Any suggestions?

--
mikes