Sorry to ask this question but...... !!!!

How do I find this ticket to amend? Never done this before. I have
checked and if you select Artist tab in IPeng then select An artist from
the list, doing this way it does list albums in year order. So I can
confirm the problem I have is ONLY when using Search then keying in
Artist name. Then it does not list in Year order.

Thanks Pippin. I really love IPeng. I use it all the time now. I used
to use a Dell Axim PDA running the SC Handheld skin, but IPeng is so
much better!!!! Thanks.

--
norderney

Transporter (Black) - Arcam A85 Amp - B&W CDM1NT Speakers - Yamaha
CDRHD1500 Recorder