With the advent of 7.4 and the changes to BBC stream availablity we
would like to migrate users to the BBCiPlayer plugin for BBC content.

To support this, I have removed AlienBBC from the recommended 3rd Party
repository for the moment.  The current version does not actually
support 7.4 and the latest streams fully and so is generating support
questions which are best answered by asking users to switch to
BBCiPlayer.

Alien is still needed to support Real Audio on any Squeezebox or WMA on
Squeezeboxes which do not support this.  We will update Alien and
perhaps produce a separate WMA plugin to support this.  At this point we
will return it to the recommended lists if requested.

Please post any questions below.

Bryan (bpa) and Adrian (Triode)

--
Triode