Hi there,

Thanks for a great screensaver - in fact so great I had to post a story
about it at the danish eZine "mediamac"
(http://mediamac.comon.dk/index.php/news/show/id=21975).

I seem to have found two perhaps-known bugs:

a) When accessing the long forecast, it does not scroll if I am using
text size "large". Anyone else experiencing this (server 7.4)?

b) Certain characters are not displayed in the 3-line part. This
includes ().

And then I do have two quick questions:

c) Is it possible to get the wind forecast with a parameter? Not
current wind, but the one forecasted in the long forecast?

d) Is it possible to get the long forecast displayed with a parameter?
Will it be scrolling or just show as much as can be seen?

Looking forward to your comments!

Sune / Denmark

--
Sune