> I'm not excited about SBS 7.4
> I have to ask: If sleep monitoring is important to you, and if 7.3.4
> isn't missing anything you can't live without, why not go back to 7.3.4,
> for the time being?
So do I. I had the beta of 7.4 installed and was not amused when the
(beta) migration to mySB.com started one night and everything was broken
down with all my SN favorites gone. I went back to 7.3.3 immediately.
But as you know SN user respective users of mySB.com are now *forced* by
logitech to update. And I'm a *daily* mySB.com user. Because I use the
Boom each day as alarm clock and listening the news via mySB.com in the
morning without my PC running. So especially automatic *hibernate to
mySB.com* is important for me.

> Roger: give http://srvrpowerctrl.googlecode.com/...l_20091020.zip a try.
Thank you, I'll try it this night and report to you.

> You weren't crazy.
Never thought so ;).

> Anyway, I apologize for my earlier crankiness.
No problem. You are a volunteer doing a good job. Everybody should keep
that in mind - me too. But even volunteers need feedback about issues of
their software, so I just tried to help you a little bit here :D.

I apologize for my rather harsh posting, too.

regards
Roger

--
Roger66