Triode;470508 Wrote:
> With the advent of 7.4 and the changes to BBC stream availablity we
> would like to migrate users to the BBCiPlayer plugin for BBC content.
>
> Bryan (bpa) and Adrian (Triode)

Bryan and Adrian hello.

You have done a wonderful thing. With your tiny niche AlienBBC
application you have moved the mountain of BBC bureaucracy to defy the
pressures of the current paranoic proprietary commercial music culture
and give people what they deserve: access to that for which they have
already paid.

For UK residents and tax payers it gives them huge payback on their
taxes. For the rest of the world it is a wonderful vehicle for showing
the world just what a wonderful culture the UK are. (Which, of course is
the basis on which the BBC were founded.)

So you have moved the mountain.

Thank you.

Well done.

I am quite confident that the extension of the BBC iPlayer to
SqueezeNet would not have happened but for AlienBBC giving people what
they want.

So now you can rest. For a while. But I am quite sure you shall find
other dragons to slay... :-)

Thank you again. God bless you both.

Kind regards,

Andy Lavarre