cff;474738 Wrote:
> Until the XM plugin is updated I figured some others here might be able
> to get their XM fix this way also...
>
> - Download and install uXM (1.0 rc4 was the last version before it was
> discontinued but it's still around if you search)..if you cannot find
> it, PM me and I can email it to you.
>
> - uXM will login to your account and then you can add your channels
> into your SC favorites manually by going into uXM, selecting the URLs
> button, the Channel you want to tune, choose MMS stream, then click
> CLIPBOARD to copy the URL. Now, copy this URL into a SC favorite and you
> are good to go.
>
> Certainly not as nice or functional as the XM plugin, but it does work
> for now..

Works great!  Had to manually edit the favorites in the conf files, but
otherwise works good enough.

Is there any way to associate a custom image file to be displayed when
using these channels/favorites?  I'd like to use the XM logos for the
few channels I have programmed with uXM.

Thanks!

--
AbMagFab