erland;485707 Wrote:
> Does muso synchronization require TrackStat ?
> If it doesn't, this might be a bug a Squeezebox Server.

Yes, I think so. There is at least in muso no option to disable
TrackStat integration. As far as I know muso uses sync with TrackStat
ratings and number of plays.

erland;485707 Wrote:
> All the errors you have shown so far is related to TrackStat, do you get
> any other errors during the muso synchronization ?

No other errors. The complete error message, as well as a muso debug
log, is posted here: http://klarita.net/forum/index.php?topic=351.0

The error dialogue in muso lets me Continue or Quit. If I choose
Continue the sync never completes, and Quit just quits muso, so it is
impossible to sync muso with SBS.

I have never seen anything in the SBS server.log related to muso (or
iPeng or Moose) syncing with SBS.

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wireless), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng
on iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win XP | 7.4.2 on Win XP