It looks like the file was removed.  It's possible that he's about to
release a Softsqueeze 4.0 with new features?

I did a search on google for softsqueeze 3.9 and softsqueeze 4.0, but
didnt find anything except for this thread pointing to the the dead
link.  If I'm not mistaken, version 3.9 has some critical Internet
related bug fixes thats not available in 3.8 (available on
sourceforge).

I am hoping that the issues I mentioned above are something simple that
I can fix on my end.  I have a feeling its because I have more than one
client; and, its possible that I might have the same mac address for
both clients.

--
mkanet