davemal;491820 Wrote:
> have you looked at Album Catalog Creator ?

the trouble may be that ACC does only work on windows ...
I have compiled some python scripts that are able to query SC via CLI I
can provide, however they are really slow to extract a full database.

The best solution would certainly be to create something similar to ACC
direclty in SC, but I lack perl knowledge (and time :)) to do that, even
if i would be deeply interested in such plugin

--
eLR!C

FreeNAS0.7RC1 > Microclient Sr > [SBR > tweaked TA10.1 > Cabasse Farella