garym;500369 Wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that you will need to get your SB connected to MySB.com
> at least once so that you can then add the lastfm app. So you need to
> solve that problem first. You should contact support for help. (these
> forums are good, but not official support).

Hi Gary, I appreciate your help. I have contacted SBS support for some
help to resolve a final issue that will let me connect with mysb.com.

I think you are right and I will wait until I can connect before going
any further. I am hoping I can actually find the Last.fm app on the
mysb.com site, see my earlier post! Seems ridiculous but I cannot find
it!

Thanks again, John.

--
johnsherwin