erland;501764 Wrote:
> Unfortunately I've decided to stop all third party development:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=492451#post492451
>
> However, Title Switcher is a fairly small plugin so if you are willing
> to learn som perl you might be able to do the modifications yourself.
It's very sad that you stopped third party development, although I can
understand you after having read the mentioned thread.

I use CustomBrowse, CustomScan, MultiLibrary and TitleSwitcher and
cannot think about not using these plugins. In particular for browsing
classical music these plugins are a "must have" for me.

I don't know perl but may have a look at the TitleSwitcher plugin. Can
I beg you to provide me with a starting point in which region of the
code I should start to look for the COMPOSER problem?

Anyway, thanks a lot for your past efforts and your great plugins!

--
dip