So I think I know what you mean.  The title of the applet is taken from
the repo title field.  This should fallback to EN if you have only
defined this.  This approach is fine as long as the applet remains in
the repos.  However if it is removed from the repos, but is installed
locally then applet installer adds a menu item to allow the applet to be
removed, but it only shows the name of the applet, not its localised
title.  Does this sound like your problem?  I am not sure if I can look
into the applets own string table to get its own localisation -
theoretically the relavent info is there..

--
Triode