epoch1970;506387 Wrote:

> WeatherTime is perfectly easy to use and configure, I will stick with
> it for the time being. I wish it can be augmented to support the Boom. I
> guess I'll try looking into the code, one of these days.

If you really want to look into the code, maybe the changes Andreas
Steinmetz made to support his boom and kindly sent it to me, will help
you. It is a diff against Weathertime 2.2.1 as of 06/10/09.

Sorry for not being more specific/helpful!

Cheers,
Martin

|Filename: Plugin.pm.diff                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9057|

martin.rehfeld

Cheers,
Martin Rehfeld