SBS 7.5 Windows nightlies.

I've just noticed that Album Flow has appeared in as an item in My
Music
on my Radio. I'm not sure howe it got there or if it has been there a
while and I've only just got around to noticing it. It doesn't appear on
my Touch (and I can't sem to work out how to instll it).

Anyway, it is very nice and I was surprised how much I like seeing the
album covers (not ever having missed them when selecting music via the
Squeezebox interfaces).

Two questions/requests:

1) really like to browse backwards as well (i.e. from A to Z rather
than having to go form A to Z). Is this not possible?
2) Is there anyhting I can do to make the flow a bit smoother.

I have about 2k albums all with 300x300 pixel covers.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen