Chunkywizard;510205 Wrote:

> I'm current trying to persuade Frank to incorporate iTunes Album
> ratings into Album Creator Catalog. I believe you support this already
> (it's an option in the Custom Scan module to use it to rate unrated
> tracks). Can you let me and Frank know what table it is stored in in
> SBS?

It's not imported separately, the logic is as follow:
1. If a "Rating" tag exists in iTunes XML it is used
2. If not, it looks for a "Album Rating" tag in iTunes XML and use it
if it exists
3. If not, it looks for a "Album Rating Computed" tag in iTunes XML and
use it if it exists

There is a setting in the "iTunes Statistics Import" import module
where you can select if 2 and 3 should be activated or not.

So it's stored in track_statistics table in the same place as the track
rating would have been stored.

I'm guessing that you would have liked the album rating separately
which isn't the case at the moment, TrackStat and SBS only handles
ratings on tracks.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))