I've just updated to Squeezebox Server 7.4.1 r28947  but am now having
problems with the BBC iPlayer plugin.

n.b.  I'm running Squeezebox Server on SlimNAS 2.0.1, on FreeNAS 0.7.1
(r4997)

It appears on my Controller and WebGUI menus, and I can navigate
through stations down to programmes, but when I select something the
stream just doesn't play.

"BBC iPlayer (v1.0.1)" shows as enabled on the "Active plugins" page on
the SBServer WebGUI.

However, it doesn't appear in the \slimnas\squeezebox\Plugins directory
(where I'd expect it to be), but it does appear in

\slimnas\var\squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins

I've tried deactivating it and 'reinstalling' it via the Plugins page
on the SBServer WebGUI,  but that didn't fix it.

Any ideas, suggestions, or the pointing out of something blindingly
obvious that I've missed :-)  welcome.

Rgds

Spider

--