Eeyore69;515013 Wrote:
> Thanks for the reply GoCubs. I downloaded the example and opened the
> files but I am lost. What do I do with the downloaded files; place them
> in the normal plugin directory? They are not in the normal plugin format
> as far as I can tell. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eeyore
Basically it's an additional plugin that talks to SuperDateTime to add
the tide info.  Just like any plugin you would put it in your plugins
directory to install it.  However, that version was written a while back
so it might need some tweaks to work with 7.x and you'd also need to
alter to code to pull up the tides you're particularly interested in so
you'll likely need some Perl/coding knowledge.

-Greg

--
GoCubs