copperstate;516914 Wrote:
> Could you please post some instructions on how to set up the top and
> bottom text items in v2 ?  :) The player settings from v1.2.1 seem to
> have vanished and I have not found any corresponding settings in the SBS
> either. :confused:

The setting page contains two parts:
1. The upper part that defined the style name, which model it's for and
the backgrounds.
2. The bottom part which appears after you have saved once which
contains a droplist where there is a "New item..." entry that you can
create new items on the screen. Note that you need to save an item
before you can select "New Item..." again to create the next one.

You can create any number of items in a clock style, the itemtype
"timetext" is an item that contains some kind of clock format.

The standard "Digital clock" style bundled with the applet contains 3
different items.

The main big item at the center:
"itemtype": "timetext",
"fontsize": 110,
"posy": 60,
"text": "%H:%M"

The top item with a bit smaller font:
"itemtype": "timetext",
"fontsize": 35,
"posy": 10,
"text": "%A"

The bottom item with a bit smaller font:
"itemtype": "timetext",
"fontsize": 35,
"posy": 190,
"text": "%d %B"

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))