Chunkywizard;519398 Wrote:
> My very simple style has been updated for V2. I plan to add a few icons
> to it, but at the moment it is as attached. Note, it's transparent so
> you can change the wallpaper. Can you add it to the Wiki?

I've added it, in the future, please use the "Export" button in Custom
Clock Helper settings to export the style, it's easier for other people
to import that format.

I've exported the one you posted earlier in this post, so you don't
have to do it for this one.

|Filename: Simple Digital Clock - radio.txt                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9341|

erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))