Hello Dr. Lovegrove,

I just noticed that moose 0.72 doesn't show any covers after scanning
the SQLLite DB of SqueezeBoxServer 7.5 embedded (Beta Version: 7.5.0 -
r30248). The scan of the squeezebox.db file within the shared cache
folder works and all Sonngs are being added into the moose db but the
scan of the thumbs is very fast and doesn't create any cover artwork
within the thumbs folder.
In the cache folder of SC there is a seperate db file
"ArtWorkCache.db". I suppose this file to contain the necessary
artwork.

Is there a possibility to scan the covers from SC 7.5 embedded?

Thanks
Stefan

--
Webkemmi