bpa;526856 Wrote:
> I suspect some sort of plugin install cache issue. Stop SBS, delete
> Cache/DownloadedPlugins/ in case there are files stuck there and also
> delete Cache/plugin-data.yaml and then restart SBS.
I tried that to no avail.
Then I diffed between my 2.05b4 dir and the 2.06 dir and the only
noticeable difference I could find was in Plugin.pm.
I copied Plugin.pm from 2.05b4 into the 2.06 install dir and here comes
FindArt

Would I be missing some new (?) perl or system dependancy ?

--
epoch1970

Daily dose delivered by: 2 SB Classic (fw 130), 1 SB Boom (fw 50) •
SqueezeCenter 7.3.4 (Debian 5.0) with plugins: ContextMenu,
SaverSwitcher by Peter Watkins • Server Power Control by Gordon Harris •
WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) •
FindArt, CDplayer by bpa • BBC iPlayer, SwitchPlayer by Triode •
PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • TrackStat by Erland Isaksson.