"bushkat3bs" Wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a problem I cant find a way out... I changed from a SBS 7.5.0
> that showed to the mysbcom test direction (with account) to a usual
> 7.5.0.
> No when I change to mysbcom iPeng says "Keine Player gefunden" (no
> player found).
> On mysbcom web interface all works fine the SBs are shown and I can use
> them normal over the Logitech controller.
>
> i think IPeng still looking for the "old" test mysbcom? If yes how can
> I force it to go for the usual account?
>
> Greets
>
> Markus
No, iPeng never used the test server, you always had to add that
manually, did you probably do that (in settings->iPeng settings)?

I guess the problem might be that your iPhone or iPod may be bound to
the wrong account. MySB remembers the device and automatically connects
it.
Unfortunately you can't change that yourself, Logitech "forgot" to
migrate that feature from SN to MySB. I have to change that for you.
Please mail me at coolio att penguinlovesmusic dott com
I will also need the device ID (UDID) of your iPod or iPhone, the
easiest way to get that is through the (free) "UDID helper" app from
the App Store (or a similar one, there are several).

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com