Hi Pippin,

Just recently I've begun having problems with iPeng and
Rhapsody/Pandora again.  It's the problem where you hit the
Rhapsody/Pandora button and then it gives a long message saying
something like "this device is registered to another user..."  I've had
this issue before and it always went away quickly, either by restarting
the server or just on its own.  However, the last few days (and perhaps
longer as i was away) the problem has persisted.  Any ideas?

Rhapsody/Pandora work fine from the devices themselves or from the
Squeezecenter interface.

Thanks!

--
lanierb