gharris999;553102 Wrote:
> This is a good question...to which I do not have the answer, but I'd
> like to know too.  How about installing those applets one-at-a-time and
> testing?  It would be nice to know which one is the culprit!

That a good idea!
Meanwhile I've made some further tests.
I have deinstalled all applets from my controller and radio.
And the bug went on. My server waked up every 15 minutes afteer he felt
asleep for one minute.
For the last I made a downgrade from firmware 7.5.1 r8837 to 7.5.0
r8673 (mysbs) on my radio and controller.
The last night my server slept like a baby  ;-)
So I'm thinking that the reason could be the last firmware update which
was offered just at the same time, when I installed the applets.
I will go on searching!

--
steve0564

LG
Steve
2x SB Boom
2x SB3 Classic
SB Radio
Controller
Duett
an SqueezoboxServer 7.5.1 r30831 auf einem Scaleo WHS