I can no longer find the "show all 3rd party plugins" option.

I was running SS 7.5.0-1 and removed all plug-ins (i.e. removed the
ticks/checkmarks) in order to test whether a plug-in was causing a
problem with a player.  Removing the ticks caused the plug-in page to
revert to the pre v7.3 style, i.e. no third party plug-ins showing.

Having resolved my player problem (it wasn't the plug-ins' fault) I
wanted to reinstall the plug-ins but there was no "show all 3rd party
plugins" option in the plug-ins page of Settings.  Thinking I may have
messed something up, I installed SS 7.5.1-1.  However, the plug-in page
still lacks a "show all 3rd party plugins" option and has the appearance
of the old, pre-7.3 page.

Any ideas how I can get the page back to listing all plug-ins, per
chance?

Thanks.

--
Shellness