Thanks again for this beatiful plugin, Triode!

I am now ruuning beta5 on a Win XP with Squeezebox Server Version 7.5.0
- r30464 and all is working flawlessly except one small issue.

When I play a song and hit the "previous" button in Squeezeplay (or in
Web interface) to restart the song, it just shows "Connecting" and the
counter elapses, but no sound comes out. If i press the "play/pause"
button nothing happens and when i press the "next" button the next
track plays. If I then press the "previous" button again the original
song restarts fine. Is this expected?
It doesn't behave this way when I play from my local SB library.

--
terjehaa