Bobot;564889 Wrote:
> Yes, SDT has been installed for a long time.  This is on Windows Home
> Server, using 7.5.2.
>
> Don't know, but manually installing fixed everything...for now.  :)

I assume you took the pdf file attached to a post in this thread when
you installed it manually, so your plugin tab still says 5.9.2 (and not
5.9.3pre1) ?

Do you have the "Show all 3rd party plugins" checkbox checked in the
plugins tab ? I'm not sure it will show up as an upgrade unless you
check this.

Where is your Super Date Time plugin installed ? Is it installed in the
InstalledPlugins directory inside the Cache directory or somewhere else
?

I'm just asking these questions because if it didn't work for you there
might be some bug in the plugin installer somewhere that might cause
problems for other users.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))