results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

Apologies, you have discovered a bug in the DENON protocol converter.
It was a pretty trivial one, I was missing a space so there were two
hex numbers joined together which couldn't be interpreted.  Anyway, I
have fixed it.  Your xml worked fine once I fixed the bug so your
Controller should start sending ir codes.  Whether those codes are
correct is another matter...

SqueezeIR v0.92 (note the lack of the word 'Beta') is available for
download from the repo.  The only change is this fix so just use the
Applet Installer applet to update the Controller, no changes are
necessary on the server.

--
indifference_engine