Well you know how a GF can be sometimes :)

But if i cant hide it , thats fine too. But maybe there was just a
simple option for it. Sometimes i switch between external ip (when i am
not within wifi range) and sometimes its on local ip 192.168.x.x range.
I believe that if you switch between the 2 it will ask you if you want
to move the players too. (while its basicly the same source) thats how
i lost my players once, and that happened with mysqueezebox too :)

I know you can get them back and all, but the more WAF factor the
better.

--
riemers