erland;568991 Wrote:
> I only got the mp3 version (not the flac), the good news is that I can
> reproduce your problem in my own library.
>
> Now it's just a matter of finding a solution to it that doesn't cause
> problems in some other place, unfortunately these characters set bugs
> are usually a mess, you fix it in one place and it breaks somewhere
> else.

Thanks for looking into it. I'll upload the flac on my server and
e-mail you a link.

Bit strange about the characters. How is SBS/Custom Browse/MySQL
storing strings? They are not wide chars? (pardon my ignorance about
Perl). It seems if they were and wide char string manipulation routines
were used consistently the problem should not crop up only in certain
places.

--
unclemat