dukhat2259;572559 Wrote:
> Is there an overview somewhere on which files go where and what's needed
> to be done to get the plugin to run on Fedora 11 on x86_64?
> I haven't installed any supporting 32 bit libraries, so that might be
> the underlying problem.

Sat down today to do some more testing and actually got everything
working on the first attempt. What I did (though I'm not sure
everything is needed and this specific order):
* Stopped the squeezeboxserver using the command line
* Opened port 9001 in the firewall
* Configured the Spotify plugin to use port 9001
* yum install flac.i586    [Just happened to get all the libraries
needed - don't think flac is actually needed]
* Started the squeezeboxserver using the command line

Thank you for creating this magnificent piece of plugin brilliancy!

--
dukhat2259