Triode;572723 Wrote:
> OK - so you need to rename spotifydppc to spotifyd again as this is the
> original one.  It looks like you have reinstalled the plugin (perhaps
> you have automatic updates enabled)

Yes, I reinstalled the plugin manually when I first got these
problems...
After have renamed spotifydppc to spotifyd I get this result (and still
no sound!)

Last login: Mon Apr  5 21:17:54 on console
peter-englunds-macbook-70:~ peterenglund$ cd
/Users/peterenglund/Library/Caches/Squeezebox/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotify/Bin/darwin-thread-multi-2level
peter-englunds-macbook-70:darwin-thread-multi-2level peterenglund$
peter-englunds-macbook-70:darwin-thread-multi-2level peterenglund$ file
./spotifyd
./spotifyd: Mach-O executable ppc
peter-englunds-macbook-70:darwin-thread-multi-2level peterenglund$

--
PeterE