My knee jerked and said "But that's impossible!" until I read:

erland;574168 Wrote:
> It's enough if you have played one song of them once.

Ah...that makes sense and is in fact quite possibly what's happening
here.  I play albums on weekends and tracks to wake me up on work
mornings, so it's not impossible that I've now "touched" almost all the
albums.

erland;574168 Wrote:
> Clear and rescan doesn't reset the TrackStat statistics, TrackStat
> statistics will survive this.

Yes, I understand that that's a large part of the point of TrackStat.
But I've found that there can be problems if the SBS database and the
TrackStat database are significantly out of sync--there can be long
pauses while TrackStat looks for something new to play, which I
attribute to encountering too many tracks that are in TrackStat but no
longer in SBS.  This is entirely my fault, as I tend to keep items I
specifically want to audition in one directory, then move them to other
directories once they've been closely listened to.  This has been less
of an issue since I realized I can easily clear obsolete TrackStat
data.

erland;574168 Wrote:
> You need to describe exactly how your playlist is configured, do you use
> SQL Playlist or do you use one of the built in playlists in Dynamic
> Playlist/TrackStat ?

I use "Never Played Albums" and "Never Played Tracks" via Dynamic
Playlist/TrackStat.

erland;574168 Wrote:
> You also need to describe how your Custom Skip filter as this can be
> configured to skip everything else.

It's almost entirely based on genres...I don't want to randomly hear
non-music material (e.g., comedy, podcasts) or things that can't be
ReplayGained (DTS and AC-3).  I think I have two titles as well: "Metal
Machine Music" and "Two Virgins".  They don't go down so well in the
middle of the night. :)

Anyway, I suspect that you caught my problem--I've played "too many"
tracks.  I'll just have to switch from "Never Played Albums" to "Least
Played" and things will probably be fine.

Thank you very much...donation sent!

--
atrocity