Can anyone tell me if there's a thirty party plug-in that will automate
different squeezebox devices (either turning them on and off or setting
their volume to 100 and 0) according to the time of day?

Here's my usage scenario: I have a squeezebox in my bedroom. I listen
to music at night (sleep timer turns it off and morning alarm turns it
back on). This device is the syncmaster for another squeezebox in my
bathroom so that when I get out of bed and have a shower the music is
already playing in there too. My problem is that my music is playing in
the bathroom during the night - unless I manually turn it off (but I
then have to turn it back on again in the morning...)

Ideally this plug-in would be a mix of Sleep Timer and Alarm so that
for different days of the week I could automate the times that my
various devices turned themselves on and off.

Any help or advice much appreciated!

--
baroquedub

http://baroquedub.co.uk/