Hi.

I recently purchased a 1TB VortexBox Appliance (VBA). Things are are
working fine, and it's time for me to begin thinking seriously about
purchasing/using an external drive to backup the files stored on the
VBA.

I am considering purchasing a WD Elements Desktop USB 2.0 external hard
drive.

For those of you who already own a VBA and are successfully backing it
up (garym, are you out there?), I have a couple of questions:

1. What USB external hard drive are you using?
2. If I click on the "Backup" icon on the VBA GUI, I'm instructed to
"Please attach your USB drive to your VortexBox. Once your drive is
attached you can reload this page by clicking on the backup icon." Is
backing up really as simple as plugging a new out-of-the-box USB hard
drive into the VBA and following these instructions?

Thanks,

Steve

--
radish112