paulisded;608668 Wrote:
> Well, this doesn't make sense (as expected).
>
> When I log into the siriusxm website with my xm info, I get the XM
> lineups as I should.
>
> I set up the Sirius app on one of my Squeeze's with that XM login info,
> but it still plays the Sirius lineup. 202 The Virus doesn't show up.

Hmmm, can't help test as I only have xmradio. Maybe because you have
both the siriusXM internet stream defaults to the sirius lineup. How
are you setting only one SB player with the xmlogin info. It looks like
on mysqueezebox.com you can only choose one account for streaming and
this account would relate to ALL your players. But again, I can't
really test that....good luck.

--
garym