I have a load of flacs with a 'rating' tag.  I have multi-library,
custom browse, custom scan, trackstat and the database query plug-ins
installed.

I have included tag 'rating' in custom scan, and with the database
query I can see custom scan found it on the tracks that have it, and
presumably has included it in the SB database.

However, having done this I can find no way of viewing or using this
tag.  Trackstat seems to use its own rating scheme rather than the
imported one.

I've looked on the wiki but failed to find help.  There's mention of
the Music Information Screen but as far as I can tell that only works
on some devices.  I have a Touch.  It must be there somewhere.  Can
someone point me at instructions on this?

I'm quite keen to retain ratings in the music files themselves rather
than, or in addition to, a separate SB database (it gives an measure of
future-proofing).

I'm still fairly new to SB and the plug-ins, so please forgive me if
I'm being a bit dim.

--
PasTim