I have used the Custom Browse Classical menus as defined in the wiki, to
good effect.  However, there was one thing that wasn't the way I wanted.
When using the 'works by compser' menu I wanted it to show what is, in
effect, a 'Work Artist'.  This is subtly different from an 'Album
Artist' or 'Track Artist'.

I added tag WORKARTIST to my FLACs, and got Custom Scan to import it.

I then added a 3rd level tag, WORKARTIST, to the Works by Composer
Menu.

And Lo - when I select a work it shows the 'Work Artists' correctly.
Great.

However, when selecting one of those 'Work Artists' I get an error
similar to that below.  I assume this is because I don't understand the
relationship between the menus and the headers, and need to work on the
latter.  Is there a description of how and where the headers get used?

An example of the error, where the 'Work Artist' is "Lewis, P", is as
follows.

Home / Classical Music  / Works by Composer  / Beethoven, L  / Piano
Sonata No.29 in Bb Op.106 'Hammerklavier'  / Lewis, P
All Songs

Beethoven, L - Lewis, P - Piano Sonata No.29 in Bb Op.106
'Hammerklavier' - 1. Allegro from Beethoven - Piano Sonatas - Lewis
(Disc 4)
Beethoven, L - Lewis, P - Piano Sonata No.29 in Bb Op.106
'Hammerklavier' - 2. Scherzo. Assai vivace from Beethoven - Piano
Sonatas - Lewis (Disc 4)
Beethoven, L - Lewis, P - Piano Sonata No.29 in Bb Op.106
'Hammerklavier' - 3. Adagio sostenuto. Appassionato e con Molto
sentimento from Beethoven - Piano Sonatas - Lewis (Disc 4)
Beethoven, L - Lewis, P - Piano Sonata No.29 in Bb Op.106
'Hammerklavier' - 4-5. Largo - Allegro risoluto from Beethoven - Piano
Sonatas - Lewis (Disc 4)

Refresh(Custom Browse 2.10.3296)

Error:
Running: select
customscan_contributor_attributes.contributor,concat('http://www.last.fm/music/',customscan_contributor_attributes.name,':
',customscan_contributor_attributes.value) from
customscan_contributor_attributes where
customscan_contributor_attributes.contributor=Lewis%252C%2520P and
customscan_contributor_attributes.module='cslastfm' and
customscan_contributor_attributes.attr='picture' got error:
Unknown column 'Lewis' in 'where clause'Running: select
contributors.id,contributors.name from contributors where
contributors.id=Lewis%252C%2520P got error:
Unknown column 'Lewis' in 'where clause'Running: select
contributors.id,contributors.name,substr(contributors.namesort,1,1)
from contributors where contributors.id=Lewis%252C%2520P order by
contributors.namesort asc got error:
Unknown column 'Lewis' in 'where clause'Running: select
2,concat('Duration: ',sec_to_time(sum(artisttracks.secs))) from (select
tracks.id,tracks.secs from tracks,contributor_track where tracks.secs is
not null and tracks.id=contributor_track.track and
contributor_track.contributor=Lewis%252C%2520P group by tracks.id ) as
artisttracks union select 3,concat('File Size:
',round(sum(artisttracks.filesize)/1024/1024,1),' MB') from (select
tracks.id,tracks.filesize from tracks,contributor_track where
tracks.filesize is not null and tracks.id=contributor_track.track and
contributor_track.contributor=Lewis%252C%2520P group by tracks.id ) as
artisttracks got error:
Unknown column 'Lewis' in 'where clause'Running: select
albums.id,albums.title,substr(albums.titlesort,1,1) from
albums,tracks,contributor_track where tracks.id=contributor_track.track
and contributor_track.contributor=Lewis%252C%2520P and
tracks.album=albums.id group by albums.id order by albums.titlesort
asc,albums.disc asc got error:
Unknown column 'Lewis' in 'where clause'Running: select
genres.id,genres.name,substr(genres.namesort,1,1) from
genres,genre_track,contributor_track where genres.id=genre_track.genre
and genre_track.track=contributor_track.track and
contributor_track.contributor=Lewis%252C%2520P group by genres.id order
by genres.namesort asc got error:
Unknown column 'Lewis' in 'where clause'Running: select
contributor_track.contributor,round(avg(case when
track_statistics.rating is null then 60 else track_statistics.rating
end)) as avgrating from tracks join contributor_track on
tracks.id=contributor_track.track left join track_statistics on
tracks.url = track_statistics.url where
contributor_track.contributor=Lewis%252C%2520P group by
contributor_track.contributor got error:
Unknown column 'Lewis' in 'where clause'Running: select years.id,case
when years.id>0 then years.id else 'Unknown' end from
years,tracks,contributor_track where tracks.year=years.id and
tracks.id=contributor_track.track and
contributor_track.contributor=Lewis%252C%2520P group by years.id order
by years.id desc got error:
Unknown column 'Lewis' in 'where clause'Running: select
contributors.id,concat('LastFM:
http://www.last.fm/music/?m=artists&noredirect=1&q=',contributors.name)
from contributors where contributors.name is not null and
contributors.id=Lewis%252C%2520P group by contributors.id got error:
Unknown column 'Lewis' in 'where clause'Running: select
contributors.id,concat('Google:
http://www.google.com/search?q=',contributors.name) from contributors
where contributors.name is not null and
contributors.id=Lewis%252C%2520P group by contributors.id got error:
Unknown column 'Lewis' in 'where clause'Running: select
contributors.id,concat('Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_m/104-6535125-4336744?url=search-alias%3Dmusic-artist&field-keywords=',contributors.name)
from contributors where contributors.name is not null and
contributors.id=Lewis%252C%2520P group by contributors.id got error:
Unknown column 'Lewis' in 'where clause'Running: select
contributors.id,concat('allmusic:
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&opt1=1&sql=',contributors.name)
from contributors where contributors.name is not null and
contributors.id=Lewis%252C%2520P group by contributors.id got error:
Unknown column 'Lewis' in 'where clause'Running: select
contributors.id,concat('Wikipedia:
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/',contributors.name) from contributors

--
PasTim