erland;613846 Wrote:
> It looks like you have configured the year menu to be replaced with
> Composers in "SBS Settings/Plugins/Custom Browse/Squeezebox Server
> Menus". This is probably the reason you don't see it in the web
> interface.
>
> So, is this configuration intentional ? If it isn't, just change it
> back to "Do not replace".
> If it is intentional, there might be some bug in the replacement logic.

Changing it back certainly fixed the problem - thanks. But I'm not sure
why.

I'd assumed that configuring it to replace the standard SBS menu of
"Years" with "Composers" would, well, do just that :-)

I never use the "Years" menu, and I wanted the "Composers" one, so
replacing the one with the other seemed logical.

I've obviously not understood what the "SELECT REPLACEMENTS OF STANDARD
SQUEEZEBOX SERVER MENUS" is for, so any explanation would be gratefully
received.

Thanks again.

--
SpiderJon