Triode;614201 Wrote:
> Have you installed the 3rd Party Spotify plugin?  (The error message
> suggests you may be trying to use the built in Spotify app?)  If so
> what does the output of player.source debugging show when you try to
> play something?

NO I didn't because the 3rd party plugin said for intel based
processors only. Anyway I have followed your advise and instal it. The
message has gone but the the following took its place; when I select a
song I can read in the display the title of the song and a message
saying: Connecting........
As this message remains an error pups up saying:"Connection timed out
spotify://track:.....
Any suggestions?

--
Leonard1052