Triode;614328 Wrote:
> I've just posted release 1.3.1 to the repository.
>
> This version supports arm processors in the main release version, so
> please could all people who were using the arm test version, please
> remove the test repository from their server configuration and move to
> using the standard release.  Arm support is still considered
> experimental, but I would like people to test using the standard
> release.
>
> The release is also intended to minimise the impact of spotify servers
> running slowly.  Please note that for this to work effectively you need
> server release 7.5.3 or later.
>
> This version supports the following:
> - linux build now includes support of arm (arm5te and newer
> processors)
> - new default helper port (9005) to avoid conflicts on some NASs
> - support track numbers in server title formats
> - support for servers running with --notranscode startup option
> - additional features aimed at improving stability and performance when
> spotify servers run slowly
> - periodic check to ensure helper application is still running and
> restart it if it has failed
>
> As always please provide feedback here, and specifically for arm
> processors it would be useful to gain feedback on which NASs this
> release works with and any issues you have.

Thanks Triode,

Sorry but I must be doing something wrong. It keeps coming back with
same error "Connection timed out spotifi://track...." I have DS201j
(Marvell platform) and SB 7.5.3 running and recently upgraded my
Spotifi account to Premium.
What could be wrong. The Status remains on :Helper App:Not Running
though I have restarded server twice now. Somewhere else on this forum
I read aboud SSODS to run on SB 7.5.2?

--
Leonard1052