I am running .16 on SBS 7.6 and a Squeezebox 3.

I've been experiencing weird behaviour over the last couple of months,
on SBS 7.5 also. Quite frequently, when I try to listen again to a show
and I try to access it through the SB3 remote it pretends to start and
then just says "Stopped" with the title of the show.

However, going though the web interface, the stream can be coerced into
playing: it usually involves reloading the web page a couple of times
and pressing play. Skipping forward also works, but only when the
stream "cover graphic" has been loaded successfully, which it doesn't
sometimes until the page is reloaded.

All in all it's working, but a little unstably. I am listening to the
AAC streams outside the UK.

--
Wigster