results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

mrtbart;629378 Wrote:
> Very nice app. I just managed to make my cd-player 'play', as a test,
> and that's extremely satisfying. From now I will examine other features
> of this wonderful app.
>
> I used a lirc-file for marantz
> CD63(lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/marantz/RC-63CD) and a completely
> stripped standard squeezeIR.xml from w w w
> /woodbine.me.uk/squeezebox/squeezeir/files to command my marantz
> cd-60.
>
> To make a contribution, I attach the Strings.txt including dutch
> translation
Hey, glad you got it working!  I have added your strings to the applet
package.

--
indifference_engine

1xRadio, 2xReceiver, 2xController, 1xSB3, 2xSqueezeSlave, SBS 7.5.3
Inventor of SqueezeIR applet for the Controller