Hi.

I am running Whitebear 2.1.0.1673 on WHS with SBS 7.6 r32656. It seems
that the SBS is detected by Whitebear, but the connection to the CLI
interface is not functioning.

I have attached the screenshot of the WB Tray status. WB is exposing
the SBS library correctly, but it is impossible to either play a track
from the library, or to play a track from the WMP library to the
Squeezebox. The Squeezebox is available as a Play To device, but
sending a track to it results in a "Device not responding" error.

Both the SBS and WB are running as services through the same user.

Please let me know which logs you'd like to me to output, or if there
is anything else I can try!

Thanks!

|Filename: WB.jpg                                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12100|

Wigster