Hi;

I noticed that my weather wasn't loading anymore so I updated to SDT
5.9.8. After updating my squeezebox screens are blank and when I check
the server it reports for SDT "plugin failed to load."

-Mac OS 10.5.8
-Squeezebox Server 7.5.1
-SDT 5.9.8

I put the new SDT plugin in this directory, the same place I always
have:

~/Library/PreferencePanes/SqueezeCenter.prefpane/Contents/server/Plugins

I've tried to restart the server with SDT disabled, but in the server
plugin page the option to disable the plugin is grayed out. I've also
tried to clear the cache via the System Preferences pane.

Any ideas?

--
justlen