well, instead of doing work that I am paid to do, I looked a little
deeper myself. Seems that this upgrade was a bit of a sh1tfight. The
general consensus was to go to a nightly build of 7.6.1 which I did but
it still didnt work.

Seems I am the only person running slimnas ? LOL

The good news is that now I am getting a log message in the server.log
file - this repeats 6 times..

[11-08-01 12:24:28.4583] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (441)
request not dispatchable!

Sounds suspiciously related to one of the errors in the wiki with http
redirects etc.

All I have time for now. Will try and look some more when I get a
chance.

Hopefully this is of some use to someone.

--
davemal