adamdea;632798 Wrote:
> Whoops I realised I have started this as a new thread when maybe I
> should have just posted here. Apologies if this is against the rules.
> Anyway my suggestion was a plugin to make files sound like they are
> being played on vinyl by addition of appropriate distortion and noise.

I'd love that plugin!  Would use it with my audiophile snobby friends,
maybe even do a an A/B test, with A being the "vinyl" version (I'd have
to pretend to fiddle with the turntable).  When they talked about the
wonderful warmth of vinyl I'd point out that, really, it's all just
distortion and noise.  Which it's all right to like, but let's call a
spade a spade.

Yes, someone, get on this please.

R.

--