Lennyd;650647 Wrote:
> I listened to the Sirius/XM 40's channel today from noon to 5 PM.
> without being cutoff until 5 PM. I reconnected and I was on for another
> 2 hrs. At 7PM I was cutoff and I turned off the radio. So it seems it
> depends what channel you are listening to. Later on I listened to
> Howard Stern this evening and was cutoff after 15 min. I reconnected
> and was cutoff after another 15 min. So the moral is the more popular
> the station the shorter the cutoff time is.

In addition to the popularity of the station influencing the "stoppage
... not authorized" message, the time of day may also be a factor as
well. It is early morning here in Ohio(9:00) and I have been listening
to Symphony Hall for more than one hour with no stoppage. Either it is
a low populated station at this time OR perhaps the Sirius flaw has
been fixed. I hope it is the latter and bug number 17157 has been
corrected by AndyG and we can now listen to our paid Premium station
24/7 if we would like. Let's keep our fingers Xed!  Thank you.

not authorized"

--
Ikabob

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/SBS; SAE Amplifier;Marantz Pre-amp;ESS Heil
Speakers(main listening speakers plus various additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Slacker;Sky.com; Spotify;Rhapsody
(Sirius.com on hold)
Ipeng remote controller.